Thursday, December 25, 2008

Let's Do The Year-end Thing

owe it to this year's unexpected Christmas house arrest due to the flu-- i already weeded out my old clothes, bags & notes, and got to do my year-end thing way earlier than expected. =P i usually make a calendar/wallpaper as an ode to year that has passed, but for this year, i made animotos instead (sinong tamad?). rummaging through my PC and online albums for pics made me see that this year was more eventful than i realized. the fact that i can't squeeze all the pics i want into the vids tells me i have a lot of thanking to do. =) i'm thankful that The Man Up Above granted me the chances, as well as the challenges, I've encountered this year. admittedly, i've grown, even just for a teeny bit. thanks for everyone who's been part of my 2008, who's made it something worth making all of these vids. =P

here are some of the year's highlights:
.: Sinulog + Bohol Adventures (Jan)
.: SWAT's Putipot Offsite (Feb)
.: Ben's homecoming @ Palawan (Apr)
.: SWAT's life-changing Anilao offsite (Apr)
.: Anawangin getaway with Cla, Patch & Xtin (May)
.: Bugsy encounters Baboon-Shark, among other things, @ Boracay (May)
.: Kaladkarin Loose in Bangalore, India (May)
.: SWAT Resignation Dramas (June)
.: The Legendary SEA Backpacking Escape: Kuala Lumpur - Siam Reap - Ho Chi Minh City (July)
.: SG F1 Grand Prix + A Peek at my Sister's Life in SG (Sept-Oct)
.: My 1st dance compet @ Dolce (Oct)
.: Cliff-diving @ Tali (Oct)
.: Bugsy's day-out @ Tagaytay (Dec)


[Jan-Feb-Mar]


[Apr-May-June]


[July-Aug-Sept]


[Oct-Nov-Dec]


No comments: