Wednesday, October 10, 2007

surprisingly, sometimes, things do look up

the past few weeks have drained so much even beyond my usual tolerance of stress, that i've finally imposed an albeit escapist non-work thing on myself tonight. both Neil Gaiman fans, rhea and i caught Stardust at the cinema. LOVED IT. i loved it so much that i didn't mind seeing claire danes almost for the entire movie. i was so ready with my criticisms that i was caught off guard. it was just what i needed, thank God. (thanks also to one of my best destressing buddies, rhea. we have so much to catch up on pa! haha.)

i keep on telling myself that the hullabaloo will all be over once October passes, but i know that it's a longshot. but now, oh well, on a time when i can hardly catch my breath, i'm taking a breather, lounging out on the lazy boy (a VERY rare luxury), flipping through the channels. sometimes, it defies logic, but you find that it's just all good.

No comments: