Friday, July 28, 2006

grouchy me

i think this was probably the first i ever had a bad day at work. it was the first time that jerkship at the office became a reality (i still don't think of them as jerks -- yet. i mean, i don't think they meant to piss me off. but they did. eek. crabby, grouchy Ish. tsk tsk.)

might as well. there's about a million YM status-es i can use when these days come:


Conclusion: the place where you got tired of thinking.

Out of Body. Back in Five Minutes.

I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.

Program halted -- Hit any user to continue.

I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

If only everything came with pull-down menus and online help.

Mental backup in progress! Do Not Disturb! I Am NOT Asleep!

THINK -- it gives you something to do while the computer is down.

-----------------------

it's beginning to pour. it figures.

4 comments:

VM said...

let's go pokernyt :)

Anonymous said...

ish! *hug*! here's to less "bad work days" in the future. :) lunch with you and Mae was fun. let's do that again sometime. =)

ish said...

poker night? better make it vice night. kahit sa kin ang inumin. haha. :p well, like all things, this will pass. this SHOULD pass; i don't like the whiny me. :)

Frances Mae Ramos said...

i guess everyone goes through such days. don't worry ish, there are lots of ways to destress. Thanks to you and rina for having lunch with me huh! I was having a stressful day that time too. And meeting friends over lunch always helps. *hug*